OBRELA’s services are transactable on Ingram’s Marketplace, making it easy for the Channel Partner to expand the portfolio and find new growth.
[Obrela]((https://www.obrela.com/) completes the partner’s cybersecurity offering with simple to communicate, simple to sell, simple to deploy MDR/EDR service. Easily transactable the UK&I Channel Partners can price up, order and deploy MDR or EDR services only a few clicks away in a fully managed model, with no upfront costs and monthly billing in a 12mos term commitment.
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint is an enterprise endpoint security platform designed to help enterprise networks identify, analyze, predict and prevent advanced threats.
Defender for Endpoint uses the following combination of technology built into Windows 10 and Microsoft’s robust cloud service:
- Endpoint behavioral sensors: Embedded in Windows 10, these sensors collect and process behavioral signals from the operating system and send this sensor data to your private, isolated, cloud instance of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint.
- Cloud security analytics: Leveraging big-data, device-learning, and unique Microsoft optics across the Windows ecosystem, enterprise cloud products (such as Office 365), and online assets, behavioral signals are translated into insights, detections, and recommended responses to advanced threats.
- Threat intelligence: Generated by Microsoft hunters, security teams, and augmented by threat intelligence provided by partners, threat intelligence enables Defender for Endpoint to identify attacker tools, techniques, and procedures, and generate alerts when they are observed in collected sensor data.
The solution leverages a wide range of techniques including behavioral, simulation, script analysis, memory scanning, network monitoring signatures and heuristics on the client to detect newer malware.
Designed to provide a big advantage in reducing complexity and time to deploy, it offers a wide range of features:
- Multi-layer security
- Real-time Threat Analytics
- Enhanced Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Built-in, elevated protection
- Behavioral detections
- Rapid threat containment
- Security Automation
- Easy deployment through an array of options
- Security Orchestration
Detect and Respond As an integral part of our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) combining advanced threat detection with incident response and remediation including 24×7 monitoring and proactive threat hunting when needed.
Why select Obrela – Reseller values
Our clients are offered the advantage of fast integration to OBRELA’s Managed Detection & Response (MDR) service and day one visibility of security threats in their enterprise environment. Clients can build on top customized processes and procedures for risk compliance and incident response plans.
Download the brochure for more details
Learn more here: https://www.obrela.com/endpoint-detection-and-response/
Start Now: https://www.obrela.com/get-started/