MDR for OT and IoT
Obrela’s services are transactable on Ingram’s Marketplace, making it easy for the Channel Partner to expand the portfolio and find new growth
Obrela completes the partner’s cybersecurity offering with simple to communicate, simple to sell, simple to deploy MDR/EDR service. Easily transactable the UK&I Channel Partners can price up, order and deploy MDR or EDR services only a few clicks away in a fully managed model, with no upfront costs and monthly billing in a 12mos term commitment.
OBRELA’S Managed Detection and Response (MDR) OT solution – powered by Azure Defender for IoT/OT – provides advanced threat detection whilst incorporating incident response and remediation including 24×7 monitoring and proactive threat hunting, where applicable, to significantly reduce the mean time to detect and respond to cyberattacks. As part of service the Azure Defender for IoT/OT is implemented and effectively integrated with MDR stack and 24×7 operations.
Compared with IT, OT is unique in the aspect that related hardware and software is usually designed to accomplish specific tasks, such as heat controlling, monitoring mechanical performance, triggering emergency shutoffs, etc. Typically, this is done through industrial control systems (ICS) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA). While the risks for protecting OT systems and networks are just as high, the closed nature of most OT systems has made them less susceptible to bad actors. However, that’s quickly changing as the boundaries between IT and OT are blurring.
OBRELA’s platform integrates and monitors your versatile IT and OT environment, cloud and on-premises infrastructure, in order to gain complete visibility. It analyzes, predicts and prevents cyber security threats in real-time. Formulating a robust umbrella of protection against advanced threats, OBRELA also ensures the highest level of resilience, should incidents occur, or security is compromised.
The technology, coupled with our Service delivery expertise can:
- Discover all your IoT/OT devices
- Protect devices with a risk-based approach
- Detect threats with IoT/OT behavioral analytics
- Unify IT/OT security with SIEM/SOAR and XDR
as well as provide early insights and answer for situations like:
- A potential new asset or SCADA traffic from any existing computer is initiated across several production areas.
- A PLC process has changed to a value that is beyond the PLC configuration according to the recorded business process baseline by a legitimate asset.
- An attack is under way to gain access to PLC and modify configuration or attempt change of it process cycle
- Threat Intelligence reveals an expected malware written for Siemens PLC used massively across plants.
- A system critical for the Plant Network Segregation DMZ and under the scope of SoC services is identified not to be compliant with defined security company policy
The service is delivered through OBRELA CyberOps security cockpit a powerful yet friendly to use customer front end platform to manage and monitor the system, that streamlines MDR service operations across all customer subscriptions with OBRELA.
- 24x7x365 IT&OT Threat Monitoring
- Azure Defender for IoT/OT enablement and fine-tuning
- Incident Detection and Analysis
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- Post incident investigation
- Remote SIRT until incident closure
- Incident case management system
- Customer-specific content (use cases) development
- Log Retention
- Custom collection components development
Why select Obrela – Reseller values
Our clients are offered the advantage of fast integration to OBRELA’s Managed Detection & Response (MDR) service and day one visibility of security threats in their enterprise environment. Clients can build on top customized processes and procedures for risk compliance and incident response plans.
**Download the brochure for more details
OBRELA’s MDR Download here
OT Monitoring Download here
MICROSOFT Azure Download here
MDR in Action:
Oil & Gas Industry Download here
Healthcare Industry Download here
Vessels Download here
Start Now Click here