One Platform, Total Security
WatchGuard Firebox is a comprehensive advanced network security platform that puts IT security professionals back in charge of their networks with widely deployable, enterprise-grade security and threat visibility tools suitable for any organization, regardless of budget, size, or complexity.
Easy to Deploy
Remotely deploy and configure multiple Firebox appliances across a distributed enterprise with minimal on-site assistance using a Cloud-based deployment and configuration tool.
Easy to Manage
Manage one Firebox appliance or hundreds from a single, easy- to-use WatchGuard Cloud interface, maximizing efficiency and streamlining network administration, while applying configuration changes in real time or as a scheduled task.
Product Features and Benefits
- Automation Core – Automation is at the heart of WatchGuard’s Unified Security Platform, speeding up processes, killing threats, and empowering IT teams to do more in less time. WatchGuard Firebox is designed with automation to the core, allowing your IT team to do more in less time.
- Built-in SD-WAN – SD-WAN functionality is standard feature on each of our award-winning firewalls, giving you the ability to easily protect your network while optimizing your connectivity costs.
- SSL Inspection and Protection – At WatchGuard, we don’t view HTTPS content inspection as a “nice-to-have” feature – it’s a security essential standard in every WatchGuard Firebox. WatchGuard Firebox fully inspects TLS 1.3 traffic, and was one of the first firewall platforms to do so.
- Supports the Latest VPN Technology – Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) are used to provide a secure tunnel from remote locations back to a central office. WatchGuard Firebox offers Branch Office VPNs for site to site connections to remote/mobile offices with IPSec/IKEv2, and SSL VPN.
- The Power of Correlation – WatchGuard’s ThreatSync is a Cloud-based correlation and threat-scoring engine that improves security awareness and response from across the network to the endpoint. Through comprehensive analysis of the threat data, you are provided with a threat score and rank of severity.
Provision and Invoice
- From the date of order placement, there will be a 30-45 day grace period before the first invoice
- As an example, orders placed between Jan 1st and 15th will start invoice on Mar 1st, and orders placed between Jan 16 and 31st will start invoice on Mar 15th
- Each month the invoice is for a fixed subscription fee that includes hardware until the end of the term
- The subscription will auto-renew each month at the same rate, for the 3 year committed option, after 3 years the subscription will renew as monthly at the same rate. Once a term commitment is satisfied (whether 3 year or 1 month) there is the option to cancel the subscription anytime before next renewal
Links and Downloads
- Firebox NV5
- Firebox T20
- Firebox T40
- Firebox T80
- WatchGuard Cloud Management Platform
- Demo: WatchGuard Cloud
- WatchGuard is well positioned to address the needs of SMBs and Large Businesses
- These categories combined represent the mid-market sweet spot we have identified at WatchGuard
- Managed Service Providers
- IT professionals
We have a Firebox for every situation:
- Tabletop Firebox Appliances: small appliance, big security. Wi-Fi optional. Ideal for small, home, and branch office locations
- Rackmount Firebox Appliances: M Series – blazing fast speed for growing business. 1U rackmount ideal for midsize and distributed enterprise organizations.
- Rugged Firebox Appliances: Ruggedized security built to withstand harsh conditions and extreme temperatures. IP64-rated appliance. Perfect for manufacturing and IIoT environments.