Exclaimer Signature Management Cloud
Exclaimer Signature Management Cloud is a centralized email signature management solution used by over 50,000 companies worldwide. It lets you design and manage professional email signatures that automatically added to all emails.
Why choose Exclaimer Signature Management Cloud?
• Centrally manage email signatures wherever you are.
• Deliver your brand consistently every time.
• Create large cost savings by reducing the load on current IT personnel.
• Turns email signatures into a valuable marketing channel.
Features & Benefits
• Automatic email signatures added to email sent from all mail clients and web-enabled devices.
• Design signatures in a cutting-edge signature designer (requires no HTML skills to use).
• Signatures are auto-populated with user details taken from your Azure AD.
• See signatures as you type whether you are using a PC, Mac or mobile device.
• Assign different signature templates for individual users or various groups/departments without additional rules.
• Create separate signatures that appear directly under replies/forwarded emails, not at the bottom of an email chain.
• Easily add additional content such as social media icons, user photos, display banners, and legal disclaimers.
• Update any signature element and apply the changes instantly.
• Apply display banners based on time-and-date for dynamic marketing campaigns.
• Share access with anyone in your organization and assign admin or editor permissions.
• Use custom attributes as a way to apply signatures.
• Suppress unpopulated contact fields from the signature.
• ISO/IEC 27001 Certified and GDPR compliant.
• Hosted within 12 load-balanced Microsoft Azure datacenters worldwide.
• Multi-factor authentication system.
• Situated in load balanced groups for reliability and scalability purposes.
• Datacenter failover if an issue occurs at a regional datacenter.
• Scales with increased number of tenants, maintaining reliability and uptime.
• 24/5 technical support.
• 24/7 monitoring services with real-time service alerts
Exclaimer Signature Marketing Cloud
Exclaimer Signature Marketing Cloud is an extensive email signature management solution designed to eliminate the burden of signature updates on IT and handing control over to marketeers. This allows email signatures to be transformed into new opportunities for promoting messages, engaging across social media, sharing awards, and establishing your brand’s personality.
Why choose Exclaimer Signature Marketing Cloud?
• Use email signatures as an easy way to present your key messages to a large audience at little cost.
• Create multiple email signatures to target different segments with suitable promotional content.
• Covertly add marketing messages to trusted business correspondence and be more effective at engaging intended audiences.
• Enjoy a higher ROI of when compared with other digital advertising due to high engagement and low cost.
Features & Benefits
• All the features, benefits, and security credentials of Exclaimer Signature Marketing Cloud
• Use multiple promotional banners in a signature template
• Rotate different email signature marketing campaigns across different audience segments.
• Schedule email signature marketing campaigns with advanced options such as applying certain templates during working hours or for seasonal events.
• See how email signatures are being deployed across your organization showing mailboxes under management, old templates that need to be updated, send rates, etc.
• Get a real-time view of the key performance metrics for your email signatures from impressions, click-throughs, best performing signatures, EAV, and more.
• Add new fields to email signatures, such as gender pronouns and working hours.
• Make it possible for users to maintain the accuracy of their contact information without having to update your Active Directory.
• Levy the unique Exclaimer Signature Equivalent Advertising Value™ metric to get a constant understanding of your return on investment.
Analytics and insights
Exclaimer Signature Marketing Cloud includes two analytics dashboards for tracking how the solution is performing at achieving signature consistency and the engagement rates of your messaging.
Metrics tracked include:
• Total emails sent
• Total email signatures applied
• Total emails sent by day/hour
• Age of email signatures
• Total number of email signature views
• Total number of clicks generated by signature
• Total number of clicks generated by banner
• Exclaimer Signature Equivalent Advertising Value
Exclaimer Signature Feedback Power Up
The Exclaimer Signature Feedback Power Up allows organizations to easily obtain feedback through the use of simple 1-click surveys within their email signatures and do so with minimum effort.
Why use the Exclaimer Signature Feedback Power Up?
• Get an early warning system that pinpoints dissatisfied customers so you can prevent churn.
• See a total view of customer satisfaction at key points in the buying journey.
• Bring a visible sign of dedication to customer feedback and service to your organization
• Use feedback to inform all manner of business improvements including the customer experience itself.
Features & Benefits
• Enable Exclaimer administrators to easily drag and drop surveys straight into corporate signature templates.
• Universally apply surveys to all corporate email through the server-side deployment of signature templates.
• Improve customer relationships by identifying problems and resolving them quickly.
• Provide a total view of stakeholder satisfaction at key points in the customer journey.
• Enable a far greater survey reach for a true picture of overall company performance.
• Collect more accurate data with different survey variations designed for optimal response rates.
• Add surveys to signatures based on the time of day or week, department, country, etc.
• Find out what’s really driving customer and employee feedback using the unique drivers feature.
• Easily map positive and negative emotions in real time.
• Identify delighted customers that are candidates for advocacy through testimonial and case studies.
When to use surveys within email signatures
• Tickets worked by your support team.
• Emails between account teams and customers
• Following a sales call or demonstration.
• During a customer’s evaluation.
• Collecting feedback post-sale.
• Customer newsletters or updates.
• Internal announcements or notifications
Exclaimer Signature Appointments Power Up
The Exclaimer Signature Appointments Power Up makes scheduling appointments straightforward. By including a link in email signatures, recipients can access the real time availability of the sender and immediately book a meeting with a push of a button. This means no delay and no long email conversations.
Why use the Exclaimer Signature Appointments Power Up?
• Make your salespeople more accessible for customers to connect with during the sales cycle.
• Simplify the process of booking in-product demonstrations and sales conversations.
• Instantly establish a bookable calendar for every member of your service teams.
• Reduce time wasted from missed appointments by sending both parties automated reminders.
Features & Benefits
• Use email signatures to assign appointment booking links to specific teams
• Enable customers, prospects or partners to select a meeting time that is mutually convenient.
• Automatically connect with Outlook or Google calendars used by your organization to give an automatic and accurate representation of employee availability.
• Add new appointments to attendee calendars automatically.
• Create branded booking pages with your company logo and branding.
• Remove the complexity of scheduling remote assistance in an effortless and time-efficient manner customers will appreciate.
• Avoid the necessary dead-time spent by staff manually arranging and scheduling appointments.
• Let employees define the days and times they want to be open to bookings.
• Instantly provide email confirmations for each booking made
• Integrate directly with Microsoft Teams in Microsoft 365 environments with additional support for other video call platforms such as Zoom, Webex, and GoToMeetings.
• Schedule 1-2-1 meetings with colleagues and share appointment bookings