WatchGuard Endpoint Security solutions:
- Endpoint Protection Detection & Response
WatchGuard EPDR combines our broad set of EPP technologies with our EDR capabilities for computers, laptops and servers to detect threats that traditional solutions cannot even see.
- Endpoint Detection and Response
WatchGuard EDR complements other EPP solutions by adding a full stack of EDR capabilities to automate the detection, containment, and response to any advanced threat.=
- Endpoint Protection Platform
WatchGuard EPP is an effective Cloud-native security solution that centralizes next-generation antivirus for all your Windows, macOS and Linux desktops, laptops, and servers.
- Unique Services: Security is a service, and we provide Zero-Trust Application and Threat Hunting services, included as a feature of our EDR solutions at no extra cost.
- The Zero-Trust Application Service is a managed service included in the WatchGuard EPDR and WatchGuard EDR solutions. This service classifies applications as either malware or as trusted, and then only lets trusted applications execute on each endpoint. Since it is a fully automated service, it does not require any input or decision from the end user or from the security analysts or IT teams. The service classifies 100% of running processes in real time, monitors endpoint activity, and blocks the execution of applications and malicious processes (pre-execution, in- execution, and post-execution).
- The Threat Hunting Service, included in WatchGuard EDR and WatchGuard EPDR solutions, is based on a set of threat hunting rules created by threat specialists that are automatically processed against all data gathered from telemetry, which triggers IoAs of high confidence and with a low rate of false positives to minimize MTTD and MTTR (Mean Time To Detect and Mean Time To Respond).These indicators of attack are the result of a continuous process to discover threat actors, using advanced data analytics, our proprietary threat intelligence, and the expertise of our analysts.
- Simplicity: WatchGuard Endpoint Security products are well known for being easy to deploy and easy to manage. From licensing to operations, that simplicity improves efficiency and is fully aligned with the company’s mission: provide a platform that simplifies every aspect of the security delivery.
- A single lightweight agent for all endpoint security solutions and modules. We provide a Cloud service that minimizes the investment needed to set up the solution and a protection agent that is easily implemented in a matter of minutes. It is a low-resource consumption agent that provides all the different features in just one deployment.
- Expanded Visibility: Expanded Visibility: The services leverage eXtended Detection and Response capabilities and endpoint telemetry that is collected and turned into actionable insights, in real time through applications specifically designed for customers aiming to build an XDR-based security approach.
- Complete your endpoint security solution with add-on modules. Add a full stack of integrated modules for patch management, sensitive data protection, encryption of disks and USB drives, and security intelligence insights, delivered via a single lightweight agent and managed from a single Cloud-based platform.
Links and Downloads
- WatchGuard is well positioned to address the needs of SMBs and Large Businesses
- These categories combined represent the mid-market sweet spot we have identified at WatchGuard
- Managed Service Providers
- IT professionals