WatchGuard Endpoint Security solutions combine next-generation antivirus protection, endpoint detection and response (EDR) and more, into one package.
- Powerful Detection, Reliable Mitigation: The WatchGuard Endpoint Security platform touts a unique zero-trust security service that certifies the legitimacy and safety of all running applications thanks to a combination of automated, AI-driven processes and threat hunting investigation services provided by a team of cybersecurity experts. These unique services enable our partners to offer high-value enterprise security services by supervising the classification process on behalf of their clients and reduce the attack surface.
- Easy to Use and Easy to Manage: WatchGuard Endpoint Security portfolio handles all needs of your Endpoint Security in an outstanding simple way from a single web console. Easy to set up, as it requires no on-site server. It provides a clean and obvious design of the user interface, impressing speed at which it could be mastered.
- Single Lightweight Agent: Frequently security solutions require multiple agents causing serious errors, poor performance and high resource consumption. Watchguard Endpoint Security platform enables great performance on the endpoint with a single lightweight agent for all our portfolio offering.
WatchGuard Endpoint Security Solutions
- WatchGuard Endpoint Protection Detection and Response (EPDR) combines the widest range of protection (EPP) technologies with EDR capabilities for computers, laptops and servers that detects what traditional solutions cannot even see.
- WatchGuard Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) complements other EPP solutions by adding a full stack of EDR capabilities to automate the detection, containment, and response to any advanced threat.
- WatchGuard Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) is an effective Cloud-native security solution that centralizes next-generation antivirus for all your Windows, macOS and Linux desktops, laptops, and servers.
Product Features and Benefits
- Signature files and heuristic technologies – Known as traditional endpoint protection (EPP), it is a next-generation antivirus technology layer that is proven effective against many common, low-level threats. It’s optimized to detect known attacks, based on specific signatures, generic and heuristic detection and malicious URL blocking.
- Contextual detections – Essential for detecting malware-less and fileless attacks, contextual detection looks for abnormal or unusual resource and application utilization. And, with the complete visibility that our Endpoint Security contextual detection technology is constantly learning, improving and adapting to new threats and techniques. It is very effective against script-based attacks; attacks using goodware operating system tools such as PowerShell, WMI, etc.; web browser vulnerabilities and other commonly targeted applications such as Java, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash, Microsoft Office and more.
- Anti-exploit technology – Complementing contextual detection technology, anti-exploit technology specifically detects fileless attacks that are designed to exploit vulnerabilities. It searches for and detects anomalous behavior—a surefire signal of exploited processes. Anti-exploit technology is important on all endpoints, but mission-critical on unpatched/waiting-to-be-patched endpoints, and on endpoints with operating systems that are no longer supported.
- Zero-Trust Application Service – This service certifies the legitimacy and safety of all running applications thanks to a combination of automated, AI-driven processes and threat hunting investigation services provided by a team of cybersecurity experts. This unique service, included at no extra cost, enables our partners to offer high-value enterprise security services by supervising the classification process on behalf of their clients without having to delegate important cybersecurity decisions to end users.
- Threat Hunting Service – The Threat Hunting service delivers protection against common threats and sophisticated attacks and alerts clients when there is suspicious activity in the network and endpoints, ensuring that cyber threats are identified before they can run or generate massive damage across the organization. This managed service frees admins from the time consuming and difficult task of searching for threats, leaving the daily management and decision-making in the capable and trusted hands of Panda’s expert threat hunting team.
Links and Downloads
- WatchGuard is well positioned to address the needs of SMBs and Large Businesses
- These categories combined represent the mid-market sweet spot we have identified at WatchGuard
- Managed Service Providers
- IT professionals