FileFlex Enterprise provides your clients unique role-based access on a user-by-user basis to files and folders and according to policies that are specific to each user.
Access can be user-to-data, user-to-user, user-to-server or server-to-server over the internet, without using a VPN.
- User-to-data – User-to-data is the ability of users to access permitted storage repositories that can be on-premises, SharePoint, cloud-hosted or on Infrastructure-as-a-Service providers. Access permissions for guest access are easily controlled, it can drastically reduce file duplication requirements and there is no need to share data via email, VPN or FTP.
- User-to-user – User-to-user is the ability of users to allow other users access to files and folders for a form of file sharing and collaboration that does not duplicate to a third-party server.
- User-to-server – User-to-server is the ability of users to access or stream digital media from permitted infrastructure resources – whether SharePoint, an on-premises NAS, server-attached storage or cloud storage such as Azure, Amazon, Google, etc. without using a VPN.
- Server-to-server – And server-to-server refers to the ability to move and copy files from any part of the infrastructure to any other location on the infrastructure without being on the network and without a VPN.
- Provides access to resources without providing access to infrastructure – Users have access to network resources without being on the network infrastructure. Access is in real-time and even though it is controlled identity-based via a connector agent, the security is invisible to the user. In this way, FileFlex Enterprise provides controlled access to data without providing access to the infrastructure, keeping networks more secure. This stands in contrast to other solutions that either replicate information to another server to which they have access (EFSS) or they give direct access to the infrastructure (like a VPN or remote desktop software). FileFlex Enterprise abstracts the infrastructure from the data. This protects against direct and unauthorized access to the organization’s infrastructure.
Dashboard Management Panel & Activity Log Gives IT Full Control
- IT fully controls all permissions over all users and storage locations even to file level granularity
- Sharing and access of confidential files can be restricted to ‘access-only’ (no sharing) and ‘view-only’ (no downloading)
- The IT admin console is the perfect tool to bring data governance over PII and PHI information and GDPR and HIPAA compliance
- Activity logging and audit allows IT to view and manage all activities of all users down to folder level, monitor in real-time or export to security and incident event management software (SIEM)
- Integrates with your existing security tools such as single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication like TFA, U2F
- Device authentication and login controls
- Integrates with Active Directory and LDAP for file access, permission and rights management
The industry’s first secure zero trust data access (ZTDA) and sharing platform for today’s massive remote workforce
- The FileFlex Enterprise ZTDA platform provides secure remote data access and sharing across your entire Hybrid-IT infrastructure to protect your most valuable asset, your corporate data
- The FileFlex Enterprise patented Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) architecture uses innovative, granular file and folder level micro-segmentation to greatly reduce an attacker’s ability to move laterally within your organization
- FileFlex Enterprise authenticates and authorizes every transaction needing remote access to your data without allowing access to your network infrastructure, all without a VPN
*CloudBlue Fast-Track product: This product is part of the CloudBlue Fast-Track program. This means that the product is in process to be integrated with CloudBlue Connect.