Switch Connects Teams Calling as a Service capability is delivered using our globally redundant voice platform combined with domestic PSTN services which lets you make and receive PSTN calls from Microsoft Teams within your Office 365 Tenant.
DIRECT ROUTING WITH SWITCH CONNECT
- Simplify the meeting experience for users
- Enable full phone system capabilities for Microsoft Teams and Office 365 on a global scale
- Bring people together regardless of location to make faster decisions
- Stress-free migration leveraging the strengths of Switch Connects market-leading SIP portfolio
- Manage remote teams more effectively
- Optimise conferencing spend
- Completely managed, end-to-end service for all your organisations’ communications and collaboration requirements
Features and Benefits:
SIMPLE GLOBAL GROWTH WITH OFFICE 365
We can help your business move to the cloud by rapidly and seamlessly deploying and evolving Cloud PBX and PSTN Conferencing Solutions in the Microsoft Office 365 Cloud.
UNLOCK YOUR MICROSOFT TEAMS SUBSCRIPTION
You can benefit by choosing a solution ready to meet all your collaboration and communication needs. Delivered as a fully managed service integrating all the features of Microsoft Teams with our Global Network and SIP leadership.
MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS, NOT THE TOOLS
We guarantee a reliable and robust connection with our global and managed Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) with full end-to-end visibility, monitoring
MANAGE BUSINESS RISK AND BE REGULATORY COMPLIANT
Our service is compliant with the telecom regulatory requirements of most countries. You can feel confident that, by partnering with us, you can meet all your global communications and digital transformation needs and realised your organisation’s digital transformation plans today