SCOPE: SUPPORTED APPLICATIONS AND SYSTEMS:
The Computer Support service will provide support on the following applications and systems:
Computer equipment and mobile devices:
- Desktop and laptops
- Smartphones and tablets
- Smarwatch and other wearables
- Input peripherals: keyboards, mouse, microphone, scanner, webcam etc.
- Output peripherals: printer monitors, speakers, network cards and wireless access etc.
Applications and operating systems, other devices:
- E-mail, GPS navigators and maps.
- Operating systems: S.O. Windows, MAC, Linux, Android, iOS.
- Mobile Apps: Social Networks (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), e-Commerce (e.g. Amazon, Ebay), Tools (e.g. WIFI analyzer, WIFI File Transfer), Play Store APPs, Apple Store APP, Amazon Store, APPS financial (banks) as well as the traditional professional use applications of the SME world. Download, configuration, commissioning, updating, resolving doubts.
- External storage devices, webcams, printers, multifunctionals, scanners, tablets and routers.
- Office software: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite (G Suite)
- Cloud Storage: Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Icloud, Amazon Cloud Drive, E life
- Internet and email programs: Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Eudora, Opera, .
- Multimedia programs: Acrobat, Windows Media Player, Real Audio and the main codecs of the market.
- Compressors: Winzip, Winrar
- Antivirus and firewalls: Bitdefender, Panda, Norton, Symantec, McAfee, Sophos, ESET, Kaspersky, BullGuard, AVG and AVAST.
- Driver management (of any of the devices mentioned above).
- Support for backups and backup requests.
- Hardware/software incident resolution of microcomputer elements, network and multimedia.
Server support is excluded.
- Resolution of incidences: technical issues that the clientsmight have with their devices, understanding as such a malfunction of any of the applications, software, hardware or systems mentioned.
- Help in the configuration or installations of the different products
- Adjustments, optimizations and reconfigurations.
- Downloads, Installations, Configurations and Deletions /Unistalling
- Audit of PCs and laptops when required by the client with a report on them and proposals for improvement in the park of equipment in SMEs:
- Review of system properties
- Temporary files
- Starter Programs
- Disk Space
- Memory management
- Adequacy of hardware
- Security Analysis
- Definition of backup and recovery points
Working station (PC):
o Adjustments and configuration of terminals.
o E-mail configuration.
o Wireless network configuration.
o Download, installation, configuration and deletion of applications.
o Web browsers and instant messaging.
o Backup and synchronization of data.