Octopus Cloud SPLA
Every SPLA partner will be audited every 36 months but good SPLA management isn’t all about minimising risk
Minimising financial exposure of a SPLA audit, while extremely important, is only half the answer. Our SPLA Manager solution helps to improve business performance. We provide transparency to the licensing and IT landscape so you can optimize SPLA licensing and develop a clear path towards cloud transformation.
Leading solututions of Octopus Cloud
We offer two leading solutions built around SPLA licensing management and cloud migration.
- SPLA licensing optimization – our AI-enabled, automated solution provides clear visibility of the software licensing landscape, so you can minimize the risks of an SPLA audit while improving business performance.
- Cloud Customer Roadmap – our OC Scanner provides an accurate and transparent overview of the infrastructure inventory and performance, so you have clear visibility required to make well-informed migration decisions.
SPLA licensing and Cloud Migration made easy with an automated solution
- Cloud View – accurate and timely usage reporting, with a clear audit trail that provides proof for audits and billing purposes.
- Cloud Scanner – automates the identification and performance tracking of IT hardware and software used on a monthly basis across your infrastructure.
- Cloud Intelligence – licensing rules engine that can be deployed on-premises or in the Octopus Cloud, which is always up-to-date.
A solution you can trust
The first fully accredited SPLA solution. SPLA Manager was the first fully accredited tool as part of the KPMG Software Asset Management solution assessment.