The protection you need for your Microsoft 365 data
Are you backing up your Microsoft 365 Data? Whenever you save your OneNote notes, your Excel spreadsheets, your Word documents or anything else in Microsoft 365 those files are stored in OneDrive or SharePoint but they are not backed up. The same goes for your Outlook emails and Calendar items stored in Exchange Online. In fact, Microsoft themselves call this out in their shared responsibility model services agreement. Please review section 6.b. of the Microsoft Services Agreement.
If that has you worried then we have a quick easy solution! Cirrus is an online Microsoft 365 backup tool which will have you up and running and backing up your data within a few minutes.
Our solution has been developed in partnership with Veeam and built on Microsoft Azure platform. Microsoft provides the tools, Veeam provides the engine and Cirrus is the vehicle that will protect your data.
Cirrus M365 Cloud Backup is suitable for all organisations that use M365 from 1 user to 100’s of users.
- Compliance dashboard with all key parameters of your backups
- Option to restore files to your local computer or original data source
- Granular access control (RBAC)
- Restore multiple items
- Multiple notifications center and alerting engine
- User activity and audit logs
- Backup filtering and searching
- Powered by Veeam backup engine
Cirrus protects your most valuable data from various threats, such as:
- Accidental deletion
- Retrospect investigation
Moreover, it provides you with a full coverage and compliance options needed for data retention requirements.
No data gaps – Continuous, automated daily back-up included as standard
Cloud data storage – Restoring locked or lost data is easy and quick, on demand
Complete control – Restoration can be a single email or file through to an entire mailbox or complete SharePoint site
Simple to set up and use – Elegant design and experience that doesn’t require IT expertise to manage
The features you need
Online portal – You’re in control with simple set-up and management
Stored locally – Your data is stored in Azure storage accounts in the same region as your customer account (UK, Australia, US)
Compliance assured – A seven-year data retention policy enforced
Transparent pricing – Only pay for what you need
Your data is protected by the world’s number one backup engine
From a Microsoft Gold Partner, Veeam VCSP Gold Partner
Safely stored with Enhanced Azure Security, subject to regular security testing
Peace of mind
Minimal disruption to your business in the event of an attack
- A regular 3rd party penetration test verifies the security of our front-end web application.
- We leverage Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC) ensuring our support team has no access to clients data.
- Cirrus leverages Multi-Factor Authentication to protect our support login process from external password-related attacks.
- We log every support action and change in admin permissions on your account.
- All recoveries are locked down so Cirrus users can only restore to their own Microsoft 365 instance.
- We are PCI compliant and process all credit card transactions via Stripe LLC. Furthermore, all credit card data is encrypted, and monthly charges only occur on the provision of a secure token from Stripe LLC.