Anycloud Backup for 365 is a partner-ready SaaS offering of data protection delivered by Anycloud and is created with the intent to safely backup data and restore. The purpose of Anycloud Backup for 365 is to provide a secure backup of data stored with Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams for end-users with features fitting their needs.
Web-portal of management and restore
Anycloud Backup for 365 has a simple-to-use intuitive web interface consisting of two portals: management portal and restore portal. The management portal is for administration of all organizational data and is where backups are scheduled. It is also in the management portal where retention periods are chosen – 1, 3, 5 or 10 years all with unlimited storage. The restore portal is from where backups can be retrieved and restored. It is possible to restore entire folders or single files.
Benefits of being a partner with Anycloud
• Offer a top-tier SaaS solution to your customers
• Compliance available to all business including financial institutions and government agencies
• Easy to onboard and manage by both reseller and end-customer
• Get access to a unique Partner Universe with sales training videos, seminars, presentations and much more
• Get access to a knowledge base and changelog, where all common questions and technical errors have been collected along with general updates
Become a part of a strong and professional community like 300+ other business partners
Why choose ACB365 to secure your customers
Anycloud Backup for 365 is delivered by Anycloud that is ISO-certified and delivers partner-ready scalable cloud solutions on a global scale. Anycloud has teamed up with Veeam Software and IBM Cloud, and together offer strong award-winning services on the market.
Anycloud Backup for 365 is developed by Anycloud, and the service complies with the General Data Protection Regulation and industry standards. The technologies used are compliant as data is encrypted and once data is placed in the chosen datacenter it stays there. Data security is our priority, and our services are delivered in 20+ datacentres across the globe, which are minimum tier-3 datacentres. All datacenters are SOC 2 certified, and the EU datacentres are GDPR compliant. In addition, we deliver a ‘’right to be forgotten’’ feature for your end-customers, which offers the possibility to delete specific users and data. Furthermore, we have an exit-strategy in place for end-customers in case of termination of the service removing data from AC Backup for 365 to the end-customer directly or a new service provider. Anycloud does not restrict, withhold, or keep data after termination.
• ISO 27001 certification
• All datacenters are AIPCA SOC 2, ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 certified
• Anycloud Backup for 365 has a 99,9% SLA uptime
• Ensures full compliance with all EU laws and regulations
• Strong AES 256 encryption whenever data is in transit
• Up to 10 years of retention and unlimited storage
• Combines Veeam technology with IBM Cloud and IBM Cloud Object Storage
• Automated Microsoft 365 backup configured to meet customers’ RTO and RPO
• Secure backup data at-rest, with no option to delete or change the backup data