Unlocking the Potential of Microsoft Teams Calling
UniVoIP’s purpose-built and dedicated Direct Route for MS Teams platform enables users to make, receive, and transfer calls to and from landlines and mobile phones all natively from within the Teams app. The user’s calling experience remains the same whether calling an internal Teams user or any outside destination over the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
UniVoIP Direct Route core calling technology enables Enterprises to leverage the benefits of a true and seamless Unified Communications experience natively within the Teams client.
Download the e-book on why UCaaS Partners Should Sell Direct Route for MS Teams.
Benefits of Direct Route for Microsoft Teams for Your Customers
Seamlessly enables users to make, receive and transfer calls to and from landlines and mobile phones all natively from within the Teams client with a consistent user experience across all devices.
- Purpose-built for Microsoft Teams
- Dedicated network
- Single Pane of Glass service visibility and management
- Automated Provisioning
- No need for third-party plugins
- Overlay fax, analog, and external paging
Automated Onboarding Workflow via UniVoIP’s Service Control
- Activate Teams Direct Routing voice paths
- Select and add new telephone numbers to Teams in real-time
- Initiate porting requests for existing numbers
- Associate telephone numbers to users with appropriate Microsoft 365 user licenses
- Verify services by automatically tracking outbound and inbound calls
Why UniVoIP is Different
- The best 24/7/365 US-based customer support with instant issue resolution to keep clients happy
- Auto provisioning and a partner-centric service control portal
- White-glove customer experience by a team of expert engineers
- Greater than 99% customer retention rate proving UniVoIP delivers on the promise of customer satisfaction
- Guaranteed SLA to desktop
- Hybrid and pace migration
- Dedicated support including project managers and engineers, provisioning specialists, and training professionals
- 30% of UniVoIP employees are engineers enabling customized and complex integrations