The highly secure access portal to all your applications, on-premise or in the cloud.
Systancia Workroom Session is a secure remote access solution, powered by Systancia’s Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) product, Systancia Gate. It allows to apply the "zero trust" or "least privilege" principle to provide end users with a secure network access to their workplaces (physical or virtual) and to their applications (physical or virtual), wherever they are and whatever terminal they use.
The solution controls the integrity of the user’s terminal, enforces a fine grained access to applications, even when they are deployed in different datacenters or cloud infrastructures, and presents to end users a single pane of glass to all the applications and ressources they need to access to.
The solution provides end users with a similar workplace experience as if they were in the office. It helps enterprise to assure compliance to their security policies and regulatory mandates, thanks to a set of unique capabilities, such as : a double barrier and an end-to-end confidentiality tunnel from the end user endpoint to the remote connection to applications ; only outgoing flows without any network port opening ; a protocol rupture and a filtering of the interactions with the users to prevent malicious programs to penetrate the enterprise infrastructure ; a "bring your own key" mechanism which garantees that only you have access to your data.
If you have one of the following concerns or initiatives :
- "Work from home"/"Work from anywhere" with corporate owned devices and/or BYOD/BYOPC
- A VPN risk
- Third party access to your critical IT assets
- Tracking and tracing all remote access to your IT systems, wherever they are
- Regulatory compliance (GDPR, LPM/NIS, etc.)
- Application migration to the cloud
- Business continuity planning in the "new normal" permanent crisis context
Systancia’s Systancia Workroom Session brings the following advantages :
- A ZTNA vs VPN approach (user and application-centric vs network-centric, with fine grained access to resources and applications)
- Based on Systancia Gate, formerly IPdiva Secure, certified by the French agency for the security of information systems (ANSSI)
- Multi-protocol : SSH, VNC, RDP, Web, with protocol rupture
- Multisite and multi-VLAN, with a double barrier (only outgoing flows, no network port opening)
- Multifonction : access to servers, applications, desktops, networks
- Web user experience, agent-less or agent-based modes
- Strong (multi-factor) authentification with integrated SSO
- Integrity control of the user’s terminal/endpoint
- Full connection and access traceability