Systancia Cleanroom Session Service makes it possible to guarantee the security of privileged accesses in real time thanks to its features:
- Password leakage protection to reduce the risk of non-identified connections
- Recording of privileged users’ sessions and viewing these sessions in video format
- Real-time detection of abnormal or suspicious behavior
- Automating protective actions that allow for malicious users to be stopped
- Traceability of privileged users’ actions in order to be able to identify both the actions carried out and the person responsible for them
- Intrusion detection as soon as suspicious behavior is identified, and not when the damage has eventually been noticed
It protects your organization from risky scenarios such as:
- Untraceable access to your information system: Your service providers and administrators use generic administration accounts (e.g. root, Administrator), so it is impossible to know who is "behind the keyboard" and to trace who initiated an
- action. Systancia Cleanroom Session Service requires each administrator to authenticate themselves individually on the PAM, then automatically injects the real administration accounts into the administered resources.
- Malicious former administrators: A former administrator, or service provider who knew your administration accounts, could use it to access your servers to propagate a ransomware or steal your data. Systancia Cleanroom Session Service applies regular password rotation to ensure that no passwords remain accessible on the loose.
- Multiplication of external access to administered resources: Exceptional situations such as epidemics, strikes or harsh weather conditions require increased external access to your servers. Systancia Cleanroom Session Service is an immediately scalable cloud service, natively supporting external access in complete security without requiring the deployment of an agent on the workstation.
- Operational interruption due to an administration action: A malicious or clumsy administrator or provider has disrupted a service that is necessary for the proper functioning of your company. Systancia Cleanroom Session Service records administration sessions in video format and automatically analyzes their content to quickly find the context and changes made.