Svava is a digital tool that will make your meetings and workshops more engaging, effective and productive. Share ideas, collaborate, and accurately capture meeting notes. The minutes will be available for distribution immediately when the meeting ends.
Access Svava through the browser, no installation is required.
Who is Svava for?
Svava is built for all those hosting meetings and workshops, that want to increase participant engagement, engage both local and remote participants as well as keep a structure to all their meetings. Our users are team leaders, project managers, consultants and scrum masters.
Svava contains the following features:
- Templates for Brainstorming, SWOT, Retrospect, Empathy Map, Poll and Word cloud meetings
- Participants join using their own devices
- Participants submit ideas, input and votes in real time
- No download required
- Find the best ideas
- Invite external participants to your meeting
- Cluster similar ideas and input
- Download results instantly as an Excel or PDF
Svava will help you:
- Stay on topic
- Have tangible outcomes
- Vary the format and structure of your meetings
- Capture ideas and input accurately
- Set a clear purpose
- Properly manage time
- Distribute meeting notes immediately
- Enhance collaboration and participation
- Have a clear of agenda
- Ensure the right people are in the meeting