Spiraldesk is a multi-brand helpdesk that manages customer service and communication for companies that operate with multiple entities, profit centers, locations, products or brands.
Some companies run multiple, non-connecting business units with the same top management. Spiraldesk acts as a single platform to monitor the customer service process in each entity, even if they have a separate process for each of them. A business unit could be using a certain set of applications like a CRM to ease their process. They can all be connected to Spiraldesk. This will enable the communication from all entities to come to a single central platform, enabling the top management to see and control the communication paths.
• The multi-brand at the architecture level makes the product affordable to the SME sector.
• The branded portals (URLs) for each brand enables customers to manage their customer communication and internal communication in a single platform.
• Features like auto-tagging and the matured workflow engine allow you to use the system just like you email client.
• Integrations can be added and configured at the department level. The same app can be added multiple times even if they have different logins.
• The advanced notification system allows you to set not only separate email notification for each brand but also to various user levels such as the customer, agent, subscriber and contact.