What is Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform?
Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform is used by IT teams worldwide to operate hundreds or even thousands of clusters.
Its Kubernetes in Kubernetes architecture automates deployments, Day 2 operations, policy and governance,
security, management, and user experience. Combined with unparalleled density and resilience, Kubermatic
Kubernetes Platform is the simplest and most effective software to manage the new era of cloud native
IT infrastructure and accelerate the enterprise journey to automated multi-cloud operations.
Self-healing HA Kubernetes in Kubernetes architecture
• Based on Kubernetes CRDs and Operators for simplified management
• “KubeOps” – operate every cluster with standard Kubernetes tooling like kubectl
• Fully API driven
• Automation based on end-to-end tested stateless operator – no stateful untested scripts needed
Free choice of infrastructure stack
• Native support of AWS, Azure, GCP, DigitalOcean, Alibaba Cloud, OpenStack, VMware, bare metal, and more
• Integrate new cloud provider in days – not in months
• Fast switching between clouds / on-prem by using one common default layer
Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform Benefits at a Glance
- Automated operations allow teams to increase productivity and focus on customer value
- Platform density minimizes total infrastructure costs
- Self-healing infrastructure reduces manual intervention and downtime
- Platform ensures compliance with enterprise policies, governance, and security
- Accelerates self service Kubernetes platform time to market