Call2Teams is the simplest way to enable users’ enjoyment of the full Microsoft Teams phone and calling experience, powered by your existing phone system or phone service provider. Call2Teams allows you to use Teams Direct Routing provided as a Cloud Service that connects your existing phone services to users in Microsoft Teams in just a few minutes. Theres no hardware or software to install or set-up charges, Call2Teams is used as a simple per-user monthly subsciption. Bring all users under one collaboration platform by using Microsoft Teams for Collaboration, messaging and voice; the users Teams experience is seamless, and users can use all PC, Mac, Mobile and certified Teams devices to make calls; its the pure Microsoft Teams calling experience, provided without disruption to business-as-usual.
Call2Teams is available in two variants:
Call2teams for PBX
Customers can use Microsoft Teams as their phone and retain their current cloud or on-premise PBX with existing call-management, control, minutes and numbers
Customers can use a mix of existing VOIP phones and Teams user devices, and keep all advanced functionality (recording, wall board, Call Center etc.) in-place.
Call2Teams for Trunks
Customers can easily move to Microsoft Teams as their phone system whilst keeping their phone service (SIP Trunk) provider, numbers, lines and minutes as they are.
Removing the need to port numbers or move to a per-user calling plan, reduces the risk and cost to a customer who is making the move.
- The Call2Teams global gateways provide a simple link between your existing phone services and the Microsoft Office 365 Teams platform.
- Teams users get to make and receive calls just like on their existing desk phone.
- No software or hardware to install,
- No special configuration of your phone services.
- Enterprise-grade, high-availability infrastructure that runs on Microsoft Azure.
- No minimum user quantity – from 1 to 5,000 users
- Pay as you go monthly subscription model
- No up-front cost
- Fully self-managed cloud service.
- 24/7/365 monitoring services with real-time service alerts.
- Use the Teams softphone on your mobile and across all supported Teams devices
- Users require the ‘Microsoft 356 Business voice (without calling plan)’, Office 365 Phone System add-on or E5 licences to use calling in Microsoft Teams
Free trial available
If you take up the 25-user free trial offer, this will auto expire at the end of the trial period. Please purchase active licences for the users that wish to retain the service and Call2Teams will auto-assign these when the Free Trial period expires.