The No Dead Zone™ Panic Button
Push&Protect will help keep your employees safe and comply with local mandates. Our No Dead Zone Panic Button Technology is easy to use, installs in a day, and is easy to sell. The solution is built with a unique No Dead Zone™ system that ensures buttons and location services will work in stairwells, elevators, parking garages, and other obscure areas. This cost-effective solution is easy to set up, simple to manage, and meets gold-standard safety regulations.
How it Works
- Panic push button is pressed
Employee activates request for help with a push of a button
- Locate employee in distress
Exact room & floor location, PLUS updated location for employees on the move
- Incident report generated
A detailed incident report is automatically generated documenting team’s response
NO FLOOR HOPPING
- Advanced algorithm guarantees floor level accuracy
PINPOINT INDOOR TRACKING
- Beacon settings are fine tuned to each room, to prevent drifting
- GPS allows tracking even if the employee leaves the property
PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE
Gain the visibility required to respond quickly to employees, wherever they are.
Ensure consistent visibility, with no dead zones
- The solution has “No Dead Zone” technology, that enables buttons to work in stairwells, elevators, parking garages, and other areas where cellular and Wi-Fi struggle so you gain full coverage across your facility.
- Always-on LoRa and GPS networks ensure instant connectivity and transmission of data in real time from employees, wherever they are.
Visualize employees’ location with pinpoint accuracy
- Bluetooth beacon location technology and GPS allows you to identify a distress call to its exact location, both indoors and outdoors. GPS allows you to track an employee even if they travel outside of the property.
- Location information is updated in real-time as the employee flees a location.
- Visualize distress calls on your property’s floor map to identify the precise location of the request for help and track an employee’s movement.
- Advanced algorithm functionality and gateways on every floor guarantee no “floor hopping” so locations are reported accurately.
- Beacon settings are fine-tuned for each individual room to help ensure the accuracy of location signals and prevent room drifting.
Rely on a secure, wireless solution
- Securely connect this safety solution outside the hotel’s network, without modifying existing firewalls or security policies.
- Wireless beacons last 3-5 years on coin cell battery; panic buttons have rechargeable batteries that last 2-3 years; and gateways include 4-hour battery backup.
ACHIEVE SAFETY GOALS
Adopt a simple system to enhance the safety and security of your staff.
Empower employees to easily call for help
- Reduce the risk of workplace violence by arming employees with a simple way to call for help as soon as they need it.
- In an emergency, the employee simply presses the button on their wearable panic device. Their location is tracked, and personnel is immediately notified of their exact location, even if they’re on the move.
Enable a quick response
- Within seconds of a distress call, security personnel is notified by text message alert, providing the exact location of an employee in distress.
- Real-time telemetry empowers you to respond quickly to panic notifications so you can more reliably protect your employees.
- Text alerts and visualization of the location of employees in motion increases your ability to respond immediately.
Meet compliance regulations
- This solution is designed to meet all state, local, and union panic button requirements plus in the case of hotels, the American Hotels & Lodging Association (AHLA) 5-Star Promise.
- Ensure your staff’s safety while protecting your reputation and meeting or anticipating legislation requirements.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Get up and running quickly with an affordable, scalable solution.
Deploy a flexible solution, fast
- Pre-configured, battery-powered beacons give you maximum flexibility for quick and easy deployment throughout your property. For a property with up to 300 rooms, the solution can be installed in one day.
- Best-in-class hardware and software can be easily tailored based on customer-specific and/or property-specific configuration parameters.
- No technical in-house expertise or custom development is required for installation, operations, or lifecycle management.
- On-site, the solution can begin generating data as soon as it is turned on.
Adopt a cost-effective, scalable model
- Our unique cost structure and deployment model enables organizations to adopt and turn on an affordable and sustainable solution quickly, without site survey and configuration costs or delays.
- Reduce risk by plugging into a proven, highly configurable, cost-effective cloud-based solution instead of developing proprietary systems in-house.
- Simple, powerful devices coupled with scalable cloud bring limitless possibilities to support the changing needs of your business. Connect panic buttons at any scale without worrying about infrastructure or security.
- Realize even greater efficiencies when you expand this solution with additional IoT monitoring and management solutions (leak detection, climate control, predictive maintenance, workplace occupancy, and more).
Why Partner with myDevices?
- 100% channel company
- White label under your own brand
- Multi-tenant dashboard to easily manage and support your customers
- Straightforward billing