ORNA acts as your all-things-cyber-incident-response-hub to help you prevent, detect, and respond to attacks.
- Prevention: NIST CSF-based prevention guidance and KPI tracking, asset risk management, built-in playbooks.
- Detection: market-leading cyberattack detection capabilities for your on-premises, cloud, and even ICS/OT assets through the use of our own AI-powered monitoring and detection agent with advanced heuristics and threat correlation capabilities, or through easy integrations with your existing monitoring tools and controls.
- Response: built-in easily customizable playbooks with auto-escalations and detailed guidance for all business functions across each stage of any incident, complete with Trello board-like team and task management.
- Reporting: SANS-compliant, extremely detailed instant incident reporting and KPIs – saves the team weeks of time compared to manual reporting or reports from similar tools.
- Compliance: instant compliance boost for cyber insurance, audit and regulatory purposes – e.g., ORNA covers the entire incident response program requirement of PCI DSS, FFIEC, NERC CIP, and others.
- Ease of use: ORNA is easy to use effectively due to cleverly designed UX/UI components, features and guided workflows with inputs from digital forensics teams around the globe.
As a cyber incident response automation platform, ORNA comes in two flavors:
Perfect for teams tasked with cyberattack response and management, whether as a digital forensics vendor, or as a dedicated internal team. Here, you respond to incidents with our occasional help.
ORNA Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Better, more transparent 24/7/365 MDR for all incident stages and functions, eliminating the "black box" component of MDR that bothers many customers. Here, we respond to incidents for you.
ORNA MDR Highlights
Incident response automation across the entire company: no more guessing "the rest" of the incident – this is how businesses lose money, reputation, and their own customers. While typical MDR vendors only offer triage or initial containment without providing further assistance, ORNA’s MDR team covers the entire incident from A to Z in an automated collaborative platform. Stakeholder collaboration is easy, fast and cost-effective due to our automated playbooks and escalations.
Truly see everything that’s going on around your incidents and MDR across the board: full collaboration and visibility, allowing you to be as involved or uninvolved as you see fit. While typical MDR vendors generally limit or hide the actual logs they are monitoring, allowing their customers to see only high-level, generalized dashboards/summaries, ORNA MDR provides full visibility into alerts, investigations, asset risk, artifacts and more.
A real extension of your team: more tailored support, with ORNA MDR’s much greater visibility into your environment and challenges. Other MDR vendors’ customer and SME support is often significantly lacking in this regard and requires lengthy conversations with your busy stakeholders, or results in frustratingly useless alerts.
*CloudBlue Fast-Track product: This product is part of the CloudBlue Fast-Track program. This means that the product is in process to be integrated with CloudBlue Connect.