Jungle Scout is a cloud-based research and analysis software designed to help businesses optimize products, listings, sales, and marketing across the Amazon marketplace.
Jungle Scout supports more than $40 billion in annual Amazon revenue. Founded in 2015 as the first Amazon product research tool, Jungle Scout today features a full suite of best-in-class business management solutions and powerful market intelligence resources to help entrepreneurs and brands manage their ecommerce businesses.
In addition to the complete web-based software suite, Jungle Scout also offers an extension for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers, which enable sellers to view product demand, competitors, and profit projections, validate new product ideas using the AccuSales algorithm, and request reviews from customers.
Jungle Scout provides everything you need to grow and thrive on Amazon in one solution:
- Uncover high-demand, low-competition keywords to find products with maximum profit potential on Amazon with Opportunity Finder
- Save and monitor product ideas so you never lose out on an opportunity with Product Tracker
- Use advanced filters to find the top-performing keywords for a group of competing ASINs and which keywords a product ranks for with Keyword Scout
- Import your listing, optimize it with top keywords, and sync it back to Seller Central with Listing Builder
- View keyword rank history for multiple keywords at the same time — all on one graph with Rank Tracker
- Automate the Seller Central review request process and use our industry leading customization features to update it for your needs with Review Automation
- Our exclusive tutorials and step-by-step guides go beyond the basics and teach you the ins and outs of Amazon with Academy
All this and more is available to help businesses of all sizes — from individual entrepreneurs to major global brands — sell on Amazon!
*CloudBlue Fast-Track product: This product is part of the CloudBlue Fast-Track program. This means that the product is in process to be integrated with CloudBlue Connect.