dSecure:Office is the ultimate solution for protecting your business documents and e-mail communications. It is designed
to be intuitive and easy to use. Simply use Microsoft Office as you normally would and then click “secure” when asked.
That’s it. No complicated Keys or Passwords. When you receive a document/e-mail that you are “authorized” to see, then
just double click it and you can read it. If you receive a document/e-mail you are not authorized to see, then you won’t be
able to read it.
If you “accidently” send an e-mail or document to the wrong person – not to worry: they simply will not be able to read it!
Your information is protected while it is sitting on your computer or while it is making its way through the wild of the
internet. If it is intercepted or you are hacked, none of your information is disclosed – ITS PROTECTED.
> There is a reason other email encryption products do not work – they are just too difficult to use! With dSecure:Office the hassle and headache of dealing with encrypted communication is gone.
- dSecure is virtually invisible to the user. So, security happens easily, and the users just are focused on their jobs.
- dSecure protects your information at the point of creation, while it is stored and during sharing!
- dSecure mitigates the threat of disclosure in the event of a breach.
- dSecure is easy to install – in a minute or two you are operational with minimal user training.
- dSecure is easy to use! No need to bother with passwords or encryption keys. Documents and emails are secured automatically!
- dSecure is ideal for any size organization, from small and medium businesses to larger enterprises.
- dSecure provides the latest military-grade encryption with no back doors!
dSecure and GDPR
dSecure is an active part of your GDPR compliance. By preventing your information from being disclosed even in the event
of a breach, your organization is protected from penalties! Plus, your organization can show that you have a control in
place that will prevent disclosure of your information.