To achieve the desired business outcomes with a CRM solution, a Dynamics 365 CRM expert is the best choice for your customer engagement. End customers experience greater adoption and more business success when our Elite Service Providers (ESP) deliver expert implementation, customization & managed support services. Partners benefit by offering and billing the Dynamics 365 CRM system implementation, customization & support services to ensure end customers are successful with their investment.
Whether you are new to the Dynamics 365 Cloud or would like help scaling your current Dynamics 365 Practice Ingram Micro can help. With our SMB optimized solutions sets for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) or Dynamics 365 Business Central (ERP), Ingram Micro delivers a turn-key offer that will delight your end customer and help you grow your business. You stay in control by billing the D365 licenses, the expert implementation services, and managed CRM or ERP services designed to deliver the coaching, training, optimization and support required for success with CRM & ERP products.
• Implementation from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Elite Service Providers (ESP) who have mastered the process of repeatable, cloud-native CRM or ERP implementations.
• Managed CRM or ERP support services from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Elite Service Providers (ESP) who have proven learning management systems and proactive training/support services designed to ensure the end user is successful with their investment.
• Each implementation requires an executed statement of work (SOW) and a 100% prepayment as is customary in the CRM & ERP market to begin the project.
• When ordering Dynamics 365 CRM or ERP implementation services both a Setup SKU & a Completion SKU must be ordered.
• When ordering Managed CRM & ERP support services one of 3 base service options (Standard/Success/Winning) SKU’s must be ordered and Additional User SKU’s to match the user count in the environment must be ordered.
• Build a profitable Dynamics 365 business without the risk or investment.
• Grow deeper relationships with your current customers by selling them SaaS-base CRM & ERP solutions that they would have purchased from someone else. Why not you?
• Benefit from the years of investment and hard work by our ESP partners in building implementations and support services designed to delight the end customer and fuel positive business outcomes.
• You stay in control of the end customer relationship by doing the billing of the licensing, implementation, and the ongoing managed services