AQUILA® 3.0 gives you all the functionalities of a VNA web Platform & Secure Storage in the CLOUD, Universal Web Viewer, RIS, PACS, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Visualization Tools in one solution. Is not only accessible from any device and anywhere in the world but its also designed to ensure broad compatibility and interoperability with other technologies.
AQUILA® 3.0 is the most intuitive, flexible and accessible Radiology Software Solution in the marketplace.
The unique value proposition of AQUILA® 3.0 by IMEXHS® is based on four pillars:
- Model Platform: Developed in a 100% Web (HTML5) technology, which guarantee a reduced IT infrastructure, system & administration needs, a hardened security solution and a multi-disciplinary imaging platform with shared applications
- Clinical Collaboration: Designed for shared workflows, dynamic presentation model, real-time communication and collaboration and EHR embedded workflows
- Patient Centric: With capabilities to regional Image exchange workflows, with an embedded physician and patient portals created to facilitate care coordination
- Analytics: Native tools to enable both descriptive analytics (multi-departmental business intelligence and live dashboards) and predictive analytics powered by own designed and third party AI algorithms
AQUILA® 3.0 Solution Offering
AQUILA® 3.0 by IMEXHS has at your disposal a flexible business model adaptable to the needs, size and infrastructure of your Public Hospitals, Clinics, and Imaging Centers:
- AQUILA® 3.0 LITE – The Imaging Sharing Platform: Ideal for any hospital, who need a secure image archiving in the Cloud and Imaging centers, who need to share exams with their customers (Public Hospitals, Clinics, Imaging Centers, insurance and company)
- AQUILA® 3.0 PRO – The Diagnostic Platform: Ideal for imaging centers, teleradiology providers, Public Hospitals and Clinics, who want to continue using their HIS/EMR/RIS to manage the radiology workflows
- AQUILA® 3.0 ULTIMATE – The Workflow Optimization Platform: Ideal for Public Hospitals, Clinics, Imaging Centers, looking for a “one-stop-shop” end to end (RIS/PACS) solution.
For more information
Please refer to www.imexhs.com/aquila to learn more about product editor capabilities.