Offer clients an enterprise-grade Zero-Trust based Unified Secure Access solution to enable secure and compliant remote access to IT systems
Block Armour offers Blockchain-powered Unified Secure Access solution to enable secure and compliant remote access.
Based on Zero-Trust architecture, Secure Shield Architecture (SSA) is powered by Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) and blockchain technology. Recognised among the top 25 cyber security innovations globally, Secure Shield delivers Unified Secure Access, which ensures precision network access to users and trusted devices for accessing servers and applications.
The solution uses tamper-proof Blockchain digital identities to authenticate, authorize and provide network access to users and devices and does not depend on IP addresses or trusted network segments which are vulnerable to spoofing attacks.
- Delivers Microsegmented Access
- Significantly reduces attack surface
- Server/Application Invisibility
- Single Unified Platform to secure access from Enterprise as well as IOT devices
- prevents the spread of Malware/Ransomware to the corporate network and
- is easy to implement with minimal changes required to the existing IT environment & can be deployed remotely
- Flexible deployment options – On-premise, Cloud( MS-Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, TELCOs)
One single instance enables secure Zero Trust Network Access to systems on-premise and in the Cloud; thus empowering multi-Cloud adoption and allowing organizations to quickly enable teams of remote workers without sacrificing security or productivity.
For more information
Watch the quick 3-minute overview video to learn more about the solution.
Click here to download the solution brochure.
**Access to Drive – Block Armour Secure Shield Deployment Pre-requisites