TransientAccess is a cloud-native ZTNA alternative to VPNs for MSPs, enabling them to deliver remote access securely, with no performance hit.
TransientAccess is a zero trust network access (ZTNA) solution which uses an application networking paradigm to simplify and secure remote access, revolutionizing the way enterprises implement zero trust networks. It couples zero trust architecture with granular access control policies, application segmentation and full visibility.
A Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) Architecture
- Stealth and transient access to business-critical apps and resources using app-based networks. Apps and resources are never exposed to the Internet
- Zero-Trust application level connectivity between authenticated users and applications
- Private end-to-end DTLS encrypted data traffic belongs to the customer and does not pass through third-party cloud gateways
App Segmentation and Full Visibility
- Fine grained application access policies allow segmentation and apps, not networks nearby mitigating the risk of lateral movement
- Full audit trail of user’ activities are available real-time
- Endpoint data protection e.g. transparent data-at-rest encryption enables data leak prevention even on unmanaged devices, without an MDM or MAM solution
- Integrates easily into the existing security configuration of enterprise and requires no ACL or inbound firewall rule changes
- Support on-prem or SaaS based deployment models and integrates with existing automation tools through REST APIs
For more information
Please refer to our website to learn more about TransientAccess.