Single click deployment, ransomware prevention for M365 Exchange Online
For a free NFR license visit: https://www.odi-x.com/csp-msp-protect-your-microsoft-365-mailboxes-with-military-grade-technology/
odix – a market leader in Enterprise CDR, is now offering a native application for Microsoft Office 365 mailboxes. CDR technology is a detection-less method to disarm zero-days and APT’s in files and is considered by leading analysts as an addition or replacement to existing anti malware technologies such as anti-viruses and sandboxes.
FileWall is designed to run in conjunction with existing Microsoft security solutions such as EOP and ATP, ensuring complete prevention against unknown attacks delivered via email attachments. FileWall doesn’t harm/change any of Microsoft sender related security capabilities.
Microsoft 365 Administrators using FileWall can:
• Set, Enforce and Manage Policies on the organization and user level – Easily adjust your organizations attack surface to meet business and security requirements by creating policies to define which file types and active elements users in the organization can receive.
• Gain visibility into files coming into the organization – view detailed attribution reports of all the files coming into your organization via email.
• Apply Deep File Inspection to every incoming attachment – reach malware hidden deep within the attachments including malicious code hidden in embedded files and archives.
• Integrate with Azure Sentinel – Send threat indicators & events to your Microsoft Sentinel.
Why companies need FileWall service for Microsoft 365 mail?
For a free NFR License Register at: https://www.odi-x.com/csp-msp-protect-your-microsoft-365-mailboxes-with-military-grade-technology/
Over 94% of malware is delivered via email. In general, hackers hide malware in daily used files such as PDFs and Office documents. As new unknown malwares are released, they manage to bypass the standard security systems which use detection-based methods for anti-malware.
Advanced threats require NextGen malware prevention technology
Many organizations trust the cloud service provider and believe that they are safe from cyberthreats by simply using the cloud service. Unfortunately, most cloud applications require deployment of additional security solutions in order to better protect the organization assets.
FileWall advanced attachment security supplement for Microsoft 365 mail includes:
• Seamless deployment- service activation is done with a click
• Advanced email attachments handling for both internal and external senders.
odix solutions are trusted by multiple enterprises in diverse sectors such as industrial, finance, insurance and government. odix is ISO27001 certified, works according to GDPR standards and is a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA)
FileWall™ is part of a project co-sponsored with the European Commission (Horizon 2020/SMEi).
Microsoft CSP’s can qualify for a free NFR license here.
This app requires AAD admin permissions