In today’s world, more and more companies are switching to cloud productivity solutions like Microsoft 365® due to the many benefits it can provide. Unfortunately, with all the benefits Microsoft 365® have, there are also disadvantages, especially in terms of security.
Here are some of the security issues of Microsoft 365®:
- Most personally-owned devices just have basic protection, making it easy to infiltrate to perform different forms of attacks.
- End-point protection is ineffective on cloud-based platforms.
- You need to be an Azure expert to understand raw log files to dig through events.
- You need to be awake 24/7 not to miss any notifications; this is all you get!
- Searchable data is only stored for 7 days and minimal data for only 90 days.
- Relies on automation to fight against human intelligence.
“The only Microsoft 365® security solution backed and managed by a 24/7/365 SOC”
- Protects you with AI, ML, and most importantly with our fully staffed SOC 24/7/365.
- Protects users and data regardless of the location.
- Provides MDR level of protection for any subscription level of Microsoft 365 tenancy.
- Monitors all activities and detects all types of attacks without compromising privacy.
- Can handle the incident response if needed.
Dashboard and Other Features
- Shows your Microsoft Security Configuration Score™ and details on how to improve it.
- Stores 365 days of searchable data, giving you details overtime.
- Provides the ability to manage multiple accounts.
- Can be used for operational monitoring.
- Provides details that are understandable even for non-techies.
- Helps you with compliance by securing your data in a blockchain-like structure.
- Billing based on active users.
- Easy to set up within minutes.